Shaun and I guide Faust back into the depths of Rifts. Find out what happened to both the West and East coasts after the Rifts! Find out steroids are more powerful than bionics! Learn the true measure of a hero by their boxing ability! All this and more as we try to get through the random insanity of Rifts.
Happy New Year! We have a brand new After Hours to welcome 2017! Tom, Shaun, and I took our favorite post-apocalyptic RPGs with random character generation tables, deadEarth and Mutazoids, and made some characters with them. Then we discussed which team was better. If you enjoy freakish mutants with very randomized traits, then this episode is for you!
- CyberRogues: A supplement from our favorite 1980s cyberpunk RPG, Cyberspace! WHY IS THERE A YETI IN THIS BOOK?
- ApoKERMIS Now! A Ghostbusters International adventure about stopping frat parties…OF THE DAMNED.
- Abyss: Role play as demons in hell. It turns out that it’s a lot like D&D.
In our first episode of Palladium Poisoning, Shaun and I try to explain the basic premise of Rifts to Faust as well as some of the character classes. So if you want to hear about what life 300 years after nuclear apocalypse looks like, then dig in!
When I went on vacation last month, I posted a bonus actual play session featuring Caleb, Aaron, myself and a new player named Holly. The game was run by a friend of the podcast, Bas and it was a great session.
Shaun and I act as Virgil to Faust’s Dante as we descend into the Tempest that is Wraith the Oblivion. Spectres, the Hierarchy and occasional Neverborn Malfean are just a few of the hazards we’ll face in our journey to the dark heart of the Labyrinth.
- Hellsgate, a Dark Conspiracy adventure for astronauts, psychics, and cyborg escapees.
- Broncosaurus Rex: Cretasus Adventure Guide, where Confederates enslave and eat intelligent dinosaurs.
- Dawn of DNA: A Villains and Vigilantes adventure involving a sperm bank robbery.
- Spelljammer: Concordance of Arcane Space – learn about how incredibly flammable outer space is in D&D.
We also discuss how movies are really other movies, like how Road House is really a retelling of the Wicker Man. Sean Bean is actually a character trapped in Stay Tuned, which explains why he gets killed so often.
Special guest Tom joins us as we discuss the furriest of all oWoD games, Werewolf the Apocalypse. Between tribes, auspices, breeds, the Triat, and the Umbra, there’s more than enough special snowflakes for everyone! It’s time to fight Captain Planet villains for Gaia 😀